Client: Our client is a leading manufacturer of Electronic appliances having thousands of products supplied for the chores day to day right from Schools to Big Industries.
Objective: To list our client’s product data on eCommerce marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Rakuten/Buy.com, Sears, Newegg, etc., and shopping engines, including some of the very famous ones like shopping.com, PriceGrabber.com, shopzilla.com, nextag.com, Google product search, etc to boost their sales and profits.
The client approached Vserve to find a cost-effective solution that would help them upload their product data on various marketplaces swiftly, manage the data feed and gain at most visibility for their product
How did Vserve find the solution:-
Vserve, as a part of e-Commerce marketplaces management we perform:-
- Amazon Product Data Entry
- eBay Product Data Entry
- Buy.Com Product Listing Services
- Sears Product Listing Services
- ChannelAdvisor Inventory Upload Services
- Comparison Shopping Data Feed Management Services
Our experts created product listings adapting to the guidelines laid by different marketplaces. Our Product Upload Services were aimed at helping our client have better customer outreach, boost sales and generate revenue.
- Product data like product prices, product name, brand, manufacturer’s name, SKUs, etc. were uploaded absolutely with no flaws. Other significant details like unique identification numbers such as European Article Numbers (EANs), Manufacturer’s Part Numbers (MPNs), International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs) and Universal Product Codes (UPCs) product weight, color and shape were added whenever needed.
- SEO-rich product descriptions that are compelling and enticing were given by our passionate team of writers and the same were embedded intending to make the products stand out among the e-Commerce clutter.
- Product taxonomy is done to achieve maximum benefits including the tasks of gathering the product data or existing product categories, analyze and review the product data/categories for redundancy, build the category tree, define attributes , standardize data and taxonomy mapping, normalize and categorize the product according to the right taxonomy and quality check on the final output.
- Vserve's experts have the capability to renovate the normal photo shots taken by you, into an excellent one. Our team of knowledgeable image resizing professionals works with the most impressive software to make your photos more lively and beautiful. We retouch and recondition your website images to make them look fantastic and outstanding with imaging tools like Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop.
Added benefits our client had by choosing our Services for Multichannel Data Management:
- There was a need to use softwares such as Vendio, Blackthorne, Turbo Lister, or Auctiva to
upload the product data upon marketplaces, and they are used effectively.
- Product data were successfully uploaded from multiple source formats easily abyour
professionals as they are well experienced in extracting the data from PDF, MS Excel files, CSV
files or hard print catalogs.
- Lakhs of products were easily added onto different marketplaces through bulk product upload
services with much ease and accuracy.
- We assist our client in Inventory management service too which has to be done to update
product availability, product prices, etc.
- We made sure that we meet the turnaround time at affordable rates.
- Used matching, relevant and high-volume keywords in the content so that the products rank
was high and the store drives maximum traffic which results in Product Sales.
Our full-fledged support on having your products listed on different marketplaces by our well learned and experienced staff who are ready to take up the task and work strenuously and get your products stay ahead amongst your competitors.
Reach us to know more about our Multichannel data Management and avail a free trial
To download the case study, please click here