Search Engine Optimization Company – Things To keep in Mind Before Hiring
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engines in an organic manner. That’s why search engine optimization has become an integral part of any business’ overall marketing campaign. Any e-commerce business depends on Internet traffic and conversions; therefore it becomes extremely valuable to achieve high search engine rankings so that business can be shown in the first page of any search engine. Here we need to hire a professional search engine optimization company that will always product better results in order to rank your business within the popular search engines.
The company you select should have the capability to handle all aspects of the project with minimal involvement from your company to save your time and keep your branding strategy intact.
There are various ways to find the right search engine optimization company for your business. Keep these things in mind and a clear choice should be apparent:
- How Long Has The Search Engine Optimization Company Been In Business?
- Ask For Examples of Their Work
- Review A Proposal
SEO service given by a search engine optimization company includes:
- A complete analysis of the website.
- Checking up of the content regarding some technical aspects (keyword-density, keyword prominence, the uniqueness of the page, and many more).
- Analysis of the competitor’s activity in the targeted key phrases (for both global as well as demography-specific searches).
- Analysis of back-links or incoming links of the concerned website.
- Research of key-phrases, as per the specifications of the client.
- Setting up the analytics tool (such as Google Analytics) as well as the webmaster tool for the client website.
- Rewriting the meta-tags (key phrases, Title, Description) as per the requirements of SE optimization.
- Creation of site-map page for the website and the XML sitemap for submission purpose (in Google and Yahoo submission).
- Reworking on the internal links for upgraded navigation of viewers throughout the website and also for increased conversion.
- Fixation of the broken-links for proper optimization of the website.
- Installation of the blog on the website.
- Creation of RSS feed and subsequent submission.
- HTML and CSS validation, optimization of codes and corresponding fixation of errors.
- Canonicalization issue of the website URLs.
- Advertisement creation in different classifieds like Craigslist and many more.
- Promotion of the website through social media and various target forums.
Choosing the right company for your business can be a daunting task. Following these tips when researching candidates will help you narrow your choices and successfully partner with the right one.