E-commerce Website Analysis – The Basics and Essentially of Your Site’s Analysis
In today’s era, e-commerce platforms are diversifying to a great extent. Be it a small grocery online store or huge jewelry selling online market, online marketing has undeniably made the business reach the next level. With the continuous modification in e-commerce today, the requirement of the evolvement of your business strategies becomes essentiality. Furthermore, the amendment in your marketing strategy is the only way that can help you survive in the competitive market. Now the question is how can you modify your strategies? In order to expand your eCommerce business, the foremost step is to make the e-commerce website analysis.
Basically, to turn the visitors of your website into the regular customers, the first thing your website requires is SEO optimization. You might have heard that better the content of your website is the more is the probability of its visibility at the top of the search engine list. As per the research and famous reports, around 80-87 percent of the visitors click the first or second page they get at the search engine. Now you might be wondering the tricks of how to get your content to appear at the top of Google, Yahoo, and Bingo, so here’s how you can make your website SEO rich:
Initiate your e-commerce website analysis with Search engine optimization (SEO) and benchmark
Prior to reaching your earning goals and traffic, it is worth to know your position in the online market. For instance, from where your traffic is generated and the amount of revenue coming from every traffic source, which of your pages are mostly viewed or rarely clicked? (Take certain steps to improve the performance of the pages that needs attention) what are the major keywords that have lead to the generation of traffic to your website? And much more.
Coming to SEO factor, it is necessary to apply on-page as well as off-page SEO factors to boost up your search engine rankings. Here’s what else to be considered:
- Are your page’s title unique and SEO optimized with the proper insertion of the long-tail keywords?
- Is the URL of your page’s link keyword rich and the image alt text appropriate?
- How have you designed your content strategy? Are your product descriptions 100% unique with the proper placement of keywords? Is blogging your part-time tasks or you often post the content to gain visitors?
- Is your internal and external linking strategies accurate enough to draw the traffic to your website?
- Have you been writing top-class meta-data that compels the visitors to have a look at your content?
- How reliable and quick is your website to load? (Usually, the websites that load rapidly are often preferred by the visitors).
So these were some tips to have your e-commerce website analysis to expand your online e-commerce platform.