A vast group of manufacturers and online retailers don’t have the resources to identify who are the real culprits who are violating their MAP agreements. Those who have tried finding out manually have ended up saying it is a difficult, time-consuming process and also very costly. Those who have tried automated solutions to find out MAP violation are fed up with a heap of reports that are without filters which includes unwanted data and as a result, they spend hours to sort out the actual violators.
Why Is Map Monitoring Difficult?
In this competitive world, retailers are changing the price below MAP within minutes which is not found by many. They have started to price at style, size and color level which again go undetected as we keep on monitoring at style level. Some retailers add a price in cart which will be different from their advertisement. Brands find it difficult to figure out who is authorized and unauthorized seller of their products.
Services At Vserve
We the Vserve members are domain expertise to help you monitor MAP. Vserve groups maintaining a dedicated workflow serve you the best.
Thorough search for prices:
This is the process that should be done before checking the violator. At Vserve we check the pricing stage by stage of all the retailer websites you wish to monitor. By this you will be able to conclude which website is violating your MAP policies so that you can take necessary steps to stop them.
- Unlike price monitoring, we check for the advertised price as well as price in the cart to have a better view of violations.
- We monitor multiple sites simultaneously to check whether they have violated the minimum advertised price (MAP) policies.
At Vserve, we give a detailed report on our analysis pointing who have violated your minimum advertised pricing policies and when, thereby you will be able to determine who your real violators are and what action to be taken against them. We provide you with a track of screenshots, violation history and pricing events of your tracked site.
Simple and intuitive reports:
Vserve Ebusiness Solutions create an exclusive report discarding all the unwanted data. We will provide you the reports either as a dashboard or by price matrix so that you can easily go through the report and mark where and when the MAP violation has taken place.
- The Violations graph plotted by us based on our analysis shows which retailers are violating MAP policies most frequently.
- Along with this we will provide a link for you to filter and customize the websites you want to look for.
We can also trigger you with alerts immediately through emails when your retailers violate your MAP agreements.
- You need not undergo any filtering process to extract the actual data., instead we give you the exact data analysis what you require.
- You can hereby save your time as you need not check manually to collect the updates of other competing retailer sites.
Discuss With Us
Come and discuss with us, we are here to solve all your needs. Please try our free trial first and we are sure you want a long term relationship with us, Contact us and experience improved brand market.
Most cost-effective and flexible solutions with guaranteed bottom-line savings of 50%