Scaling Business Growth and Increasing Revenue for a growing eCommerce Client through Catalog and Inventory Management Support.
A growing e-Commerce business based in the US, serving across the country. The client has a multi-channel online presence including Amazon and eBay. With a catalog of 50000 products; rapidly increasing orders every month; yet the revenue not steep on the graph, the client realized their need for end-to-end support in catalog management, inventory management and order processing.
The client approached us for complete backend support to manage inventory across all selling channels, and a hassle-free order management system for a better customer experience and improved sales.
The project involved managing an entire digital catalog; creating content for product detail and category pages; standardizing formats for product data for listing purpose in various channels; processing order and invoice; tracking and tracing shipment; monitoring and updating stock level.
The challenge with such a voluminous catalog involved
- Maintaining the inventory level and making sure they are in sync throughout all the channels.
- Updating product pricing and availability status on regular basis, and
- Keeping the end customer posted about the order details, handles and returns
Vserve Approach And Solutions
We offered a complete suite of catalog management, order processing and inventory management services, helping clients track and process the orders in real-time and update the inventory levels regularly.
- Our team of experts took care of pre-order activities – right from new item setup; product page creation and optimization; enhanced product descriptions and category page content creation; product Ads management, order and invoice data entry.
- Our experts ensured the inventory levels updated, and maintained up-to-date.
- Keeping track of customer queries, goal flow, product sale trends and marketing efforts, we presented timely reports to our client.
- Our team also managed sales activities including customer order management, support, warranty and return management.
With our dedicated team of eCommerce experts, we helped our client devise and implement practical and effective strategies to build their business bottom line, scaling growth to increase revenue by 20% within a span of 3 months.