Monitor, Identify and Enforce MAP Compliance with Vserve eCommerce MAP Monitoring Services
A large group of manufacturers and online retailers don’t have the resources to identify the real culprits who violate their MAP agreements. Those who have tried to find out manually have ended up saying it is challenging, time-consuming, and costly. Those who have tried automated solutions to find out MAP violations are fed up with a heap of reports without filters, which includes unwanted data. As a result, they spend hours sorting out the actual violators.
Are you tired of being in trenches to find your MAP violators and preserve your price margin? Let Vserve help you –
Vserve eCommerce MAP Monitoring and Enforcement Solution
Vserve has developed MAP enforcement strategies for hundreds of brands seeking solutions to stop resellers from violating their price points and eroding their brand reputation.
We help manufacturers, brands, and retailers effectively monitor reseller channels for MAP policy compliance, identify pricing violators, and enforce the MAP policy adherence with timely email intimations.
- Vserve makes it easier to get real-time pricing data from your resellers with a combination of automation, analytics, and human intelligence.
- We collect and analyze multi-channel pricing data with unmatched speed and scale.
- With a unique combination of data science and human validation, we identify MAP violations with 100% data accuracy.
- We are geared to provide comprehensive yet personalized dashboard reports of all the necessary MAP violation monitoring data at a single glance.
Why is eCommerce Map Monitoring Difficult?
In this competitive world, retailers are changing the price below MAP within minutes, which is not found by many. They have started to price at style, size, and color level, which again go undetected as we keep on monitoring at style level. Some retailers add a price in cart, which will be different from their advertisement. Brands find it difficult to figure out who is an authorized and unauthorized seller of their products.
Services At Vserve
At Vserve, we maintain a dedicated eCommerce MAP monitoring workflow to serve you best. Our service includes –
Ecommerce MAP Monitoring:
Vserve helps analyze your product pricing evolution across various channels, including every individual retailer that you wish to monitor. Provide us with the list of products and retailers to track, and we will get back to you with a detailed dashboard on every individual product SKU and the retailer pricing details for it.
But, what’s the point of monitoring the product pricing and not tracing out MAP violations, here’s the Vserve advantage. Vserve offers a fully-managed MAP monitoring service, violation tracking, and enforcing MAP compliance to your resellers on your behalf.
MAP Violation Tracking:
At Vserve, we check the pricing stage by stage of all the retailer websites. By this, you will be able to conclude which website violates your MAP policies so that you can take the necessary steps to stop them.
We give a detailed report on our analysis pointing, which has violated your minimum advertised pricing policies and when thereby you will be able to determine who your real violators are and what action to be taken against them. We provide you with a track of screenshots, violation history, and pricing events of every tracked site.
- Unlike other price monitoring services, we check for the advertised price and price in the cart to have a better view of violations.
- We monitor multiple sites simultaneously to check whether they have violated the minimum advertised price (MAP) policies.
- We watch the pricing round-the-clock but at different times each day to identify violators no matter when they change their advertised prices in a day.
- The data from automated violation tracking is reviewed and verified by our trained Skip-tracers to match the missed products for MAP violations manually. It is done to assure the data input on your dashboard is 100% accurate.
So you have got the proof and know who the violators are and what’s next?
The success of your MAP pricing policy is directly connected to your ability to enforce it against the reseller who violates it. You need systemic efforts to reduce MAP violations effectively. But the process is time-consuming and resource-intensive.
Here’s a turn-key solution for MAP price enforcement from Vserve.
We help send full-customized, personalized, and automated emails to notify merchants when they violate the MAP policy. Our services include –
- Sending initial warning email to the violators.
- Following-up on violators through emails.
- Sending a final note to the repeat violators who are consistently violating your MAP policy outlines the consequences of violation.
- Sending quarterly updates to every reseller on your MAP policy status and what’s being done about your non-compliant sellers.
Beyond eliminating your sub MAP sellers, we also help develop a long-lasting relationship with your complaint sellers, by sending thank you notes and timely MAP policy updates.
We’re Geared Up to Make your Life Much Easier–
Simple and intuitive reports:
Vserve Ebusiness Solutions create an exclusive report discarding all the unwanted data. We will provide you the reports either as a dashboard or by price matrix to quickly go through the report and mark where and when the MAP violation has taken place.
Tracking MAP Violation History:
The Violations graph plotted by us based on our analysis shows which retailers violate MAP policies most frequently.
We trigger alerts immediately through emails when your retailers violate your MAP agreements.
No More Filtering!
You need not undergo any filtering process to extract the actual data; instead we give you the exact data analysis that you require. You can now save your time as you need not check manually to collect the updates of every retailer site.
Most cost-effective and flexible solutions with guaranteed bottom-line savings of 50%