At Vserve, we maintain a dedicated eCommerce MAP monitoring workflow to serve you best. Our service includes –
Ecommerce MAP Monitoring:
Vserve helps analyze your product pricing evolution across various channels, including every individual retailer that you wish to monitor. Provide us with the list of products and retailers to track, and we will get back to you with a detailed dashboard on every individual product SKU and the retailer pricing details for it.
But, what’s the point of monitoring the product pricing and not tracing out MAP violations, here’s the Vserve advantage. Vserve offers a fully-managed MAP monitoring service, violation tracking, and enforcing MAP compliance to your resellers on your behalf.
MAP Violation Tracking:
At Vserve, we check the pricing stage by stage of all the retailer websites. By this, you will be able to conclude which website violates your MAP policies so that you can take the necessary steps to stop them.
We give a detailed report on our analysis pointing, which has violated your minimum advertised pricing policies and when thereby you will be able to determine who your real violators are and what action to be taken against them. We provide you with a track of screenshots, violation history, and pricing events of every tracked site.
- Unlike other price monitoring services, we check for the advertised price and price in the cart to have a better view of violations.
- We monitor multiple sites simultaneously to check whether they have violated the minimum advertised price (MAP) policies.
- We watch the pricing round-the-clock but at different times each day to identify violators no matter when they change their advertised prices in a day.
- The data from automated violation tracking is reviewed and verified by our trained Skip-tracers to match the missed products for MAP violations manually. It is done to assure the data input on your dashboard is 100% accurate.
So you have got the proof and know who the violators are and what’s next?
The success of your MAP pricing policy is directly connected to your ability to enforce it against the reseller who violates it. You need systemic efforts to reduce MAP violations effectively. But the process is time-consuming and resource-intensive.
Here’s a turn-key solution for MAP price enforcement from Vserve.
We help send full-customized, personalized, and automated emails to notify merchants when they violate the MAP policy. Our services include –
- Sending initial warning email to the violators.
- Following-up on violators through emails.
- Sending a final note to the repeat violators who are consistently violating your MAP policy outlines the consequences of violation.
- Sending quarterly updates to every reseller on your MAP policy status and what’s being done about your non-compliant sellers.
Beyond eliminating your sub MAP sellers, we also help develop a long-lasting relationship with your complaint sellers, by sending thank you notes and timely MAP policy updates.