The images from the source were of poor quality with uneven color and contrast. The lighting was also a problem, the images were either under-lit or over-lit. Our expert team of Image editors and optimizing specialist–
- Extracted the product images from the background,
- Corrected the lighting for consistency,
- Adjusted the color and contrast on each image,
- Grafted white background, and
- Optimized the image for size and resolution to meet Amazon product image standards,
- Gave each product image an SEO-friendly tag.
Bulk Product Upload
Uploading data for a volume of 50,000 SKUs is tedious. Our team of data-mining and data-entry experts, with hands-on amazon rules and technology – extracted the data from all provided sources, normalized the information, entered product data accurately on a .CSV format spreadsheet and uploaded the data in batches. Our Amazon data-entry experts added all vital product information from Product Title, detailed description, Product Images, price, sales price, ship weight, specials, SKU, Quantity, caption, Abstract, Product URL, etc. and assigned Amazon product categories.
Marketing and Sales Efforts
Though the revenue generated from the client website was high, the conversions on the Amazon store was comparatively low. There was a need for an effective process in catalog management to improve user experience and eventually conversion.
- Our search engine optimization experts analyzed suitable keywords, creating keyword rich product category listings and product descriptions, SEO-oriented URLs, and Meta information like title, keywords, description, etc. to help direct traffic to the store.
- Using Amazon features, our experts linked the product database for supporting up-selling and cross-selling related items.
- Our cross-functional team of data analysts, marketing experts and content writers analyzed and incorporated product promotion features like Discount pricing, Volume pricing, Incremental feature pricing, etc. periodically on the database.