The client is the one of the largest department store chains in the US, serving a range of consumer goods and household products. Launched in 2016, the website we managed is the client’s all-round online store, covering categories from fashion to furniture; kitchenware and gardening equipment.
To improve site ranking and increase organic search visibility for their top products, the client approached us with the request to –
- Create compelling content for their product and category pages with a right balance of SEO-friendly keywords and user intent information.
- Standardize product images in accordance to their pre-set guidelines.
- Create user-friendly product manuals and guides; information pamphlets.
- To deliver high-quality content for over 15,000 products within a span of 7 months, which also required a team of experts with product domain knowledge.
- Large volume of product data meant more attention to craft error-free product details including – SEO-friendly content; well-framed SEO features; and high-resolution images.
Vserve Approach And Solutions
Our expert team of SEO analysts; content writers and editors worked together – conducting extensive keyword research; creating content for product pages, category pages, manuals, and informational pamphlets in a way to effectively engage with the visitors, meanwhile incorporating the right keywords and optimizing the content to be SEO-friendly.
- We worked closely with the client, analyzed the style and tone of the language used in their site and created a client-specific style guide to ensure that our writers met the specified standards.
- A strong team of quality experts onsite and offshore focused and double-checked on content authenticity, quality, writing style, grammar, punctuation and readability factors.
Our expert team of Image editors and optimizing specialists– edited the images for background, color and contrast; optimized the image for size and resolution to accurately meet client’s pre-set guidelines, and included an SEO-friendly image tag.
Along with SEO-friendly product and category listings, our SEO experts and content writers worked together optimizing product pages with features such as SEO-oriented URLs, best possible page titles, product titles and meta descriptions that are also meaningful and appropriate.
Our well-trained team of experts were able to deliver product page content, informational pamphlets for 15,000 SKUs and 85 user-manuals on periodic iterations within a span of 2 months.
The product page optimization efforts improved site ranking; increasing the rate of Google site indexation from 20 to 30%, and the compelling content engaged the visitor, improving conversion by 12%.